Tips to get ideal face skin with natural substances
Clean, spotless, and homogeneous skin is an irreplaceable attribute of beauty, and respectively, self-confidence. There are a plethora of cosmetic and medicinal means that swear to give you an ideal skin within a short time but why would you put chemicals to your already suffering and inflamed skin if you can assist it with the natural products? Of course, if you have any dermatologic problems that require treatment, you should stick to the therapy indicated by your doctor but if your skin is generally healthy and has only a few flaws, you can try the following natural tips.
There are multiple factors that influence the skin wellness and quality besides cosmetic means that you get onto the skin. For instance, the hormonal balance majorly influences the quality of the skin, the function of the glands that produce skin oils, and it in its turn can be greatly influenced by the stress, improper diet, lack of exercising and sedentary lifestyle. Lack of sleep, vitamins, and nutrients also contributes to the skin faint and grayish appearance. So, primarily, if you wish to obtain a pretty and radiant skin, you need to be healthy, lead a healthy lifestyle and undergo scheduled health check-ups. Also, you can benefit from the tips we share in the guide below.
1. Prepare and use a lemon mask. This fruit has the acid that assists in diminishing pimples as well as revitalizes the skin with the action of the vitamin C that also decreases the remaining stains from inflamed pimples. To enjoy the max efficiency, gently rub the juice into your skin. In five to ten minutes of keeping it on, rinse it off with running water. Then use cucumber slice on your face to calm the skin.
2. Use turmeric as natural skin-brightening substance. If you suffer from remaining pigmentation after you got rid of an inflammatory disease, you can make your skin tone color by using the paste made from turmeric. Make it using turmeric, chickpea flour, and water or skimmed milk. Take the products in the same amount. Once the paste is ready, rub it all onto your face and leave it on till it’s completely dry. Next, gently wash it off with running water gently massaging the paste into your skin.
3. Use aloe to diminish outbreaks and give moist to your skin. This plant has multiple beneficial properties for our skin: it has bacteria-killing components that help kill bacteria present on the skin and pimples, anti-inflammatory substances that help get rid of reddening of the skin, and also a moisturizing component. To enjoy all of these, all you shall do is to cut off a leaf and squeeze the gel that’s inside of the leaf. Then, use it as a usual cream and wash it off an hour later.
4. Utilize soda. This product has a property to normalize the skin pH level which is also crucial for the pimple-less skin. It can be also utilized as an amazing natural skin scrub which allows eliminating the died skin cells that prevent the skin pores from cleansing and provoke the skin peeling off. To make the scrub, blend soda with water in such ratio that you obtain a paste suitable for face wash not to thick or dry but also not very liquid. Use this scrub as you would use any other scrub.
5. Use cucumber as a toner. This vegetable has a list of amazing properties such as hydration, nourishing, anti-inflammation, and revitalization. Such features can easily get you a healthier-looking and shiny skin. You can use the cucumber toner after you make a mask from natural products as described above or as a separate product to apply it before you go to bed. You don’t need to do anything special with the vegetable besides cutting it in slices and then rubbing the slices into your skin.
6. Make a mint-based mask to get rid of inflammation and sooth the skin. Mint’s main component is menthol that has cooling and soothing actions which can help keep the skin inflammation-free and glowing. The competent fights bacteria and doesn’t allow inflammation to spread. Stir a pinch of shredded mint leaves with one tablespoon of natural yogurt in a bowl. When the mask is dried, rinse it off.
Please note that these tips can be not suitable for everyone. For example, if you have an easily irritable skin you can get irritation from baking soda scrub or lemon mask, so you need to be cautious and use only those tips that suit your skin type. Besides, if you suffer from bacterial or hormonal acne, you should consult a healthcare specialist and buy skin care products from a drugstore that are developed namely to eliminate the bacteria and normalize the skin oil release balance.