Tips for buying Tadalafil online in 2019
Each year more and more people prefer buying medications online rather than at the regular drugstores and this shift is quite reasonable – online you can get multiple Rx-only drugs without prescriptions and at the prices much lower than at the local drugstores. But there are also some underwater rocks which can be successfully avoided if you follow certain easy tips.
In this article we are going to discuss how to buy Tadalafil online in 2019 and get the best-quality medication at the lowest possible price. But first, let’s discuss what this drug is and when it is used.
What is Tadalafil and when is it used?
Tadalafil is a substance that is the main component of the most popular erectile dysfunction medication Cialis. It is an effective, reversible selective inhibitor (neutralizer acting selectively) of specific phosphodiesterase type 5 (PDE5) cyclic guanosine monophosphate (cGMP). When sexual arousal causes local release of nitric oxide, inhibition of PDE5 by Tadalafil leads to an increase in cGMP levels in the cavernous body of the penis. The result is a relaxation of smooth muscles of the arteries and blood flow to the tissues of the penis, which causes an erection.
Tadalafil has no effect in the absence of sexual stimulation.
The effect of the medication that helps to achieve and maintain erection in sexual stimulation starts to develop within only 15 minutes and is maintained within 36 hours after a single dosage intake. The popular drug Viagra has the same effect but it is based on another substance which effect lasts for only 4-5 hours and has more adverse effects associated with its use.
Primarily, Tadalafil should be used by men who have persistent problems with erection due to age-related changes in the body or due to some health conditions, for instance, diabetes. However, it can be used also by men who suffer from occasional inability to achieve or maintain erection due to stress, lack of sleep, anxiety, and so on.
Tadalafil is, in general, suitable for any cause of erectile dysfunction or as it was previously called, impotence. It means that it doesn’t matter whether it is caused by organic diseases or mental disorders, tiredness or stress, the medication will solve this problem in any case.
When does Tadalafil must not be used?
The medication is quite safe and can be used almost by anyone but there are some exceptions:
- Tablets must not be taken in combination with drugs for the treatment of erectile disorders;
- Tablets must not be taken in combination with any heart medications based on nitrates;
- In cardiovascular pathologies that exclude sexual activity;
- Pathologies of organs of vision;
- Insufficient kidney function;
- Lactose deficiency;
- Allergy or intolerance of Tadalafil pills (e.g. severe adverse effects develop after a pill use);
- Age under 18 years.
Why is Tadalafil a popular drug?
Although there are many different erectile dysfunction medications on the market, all of them are basically the same three substances – Tadalafil, Sildenafil, and Vardenafil. All drugs that you can find for erection enhancement are based on either of these substances. For instance, Viagra and its generic versions is based on Sildenafil, Cialis and its generics – on Tadalafil, and Levitra with its generics on Vardenafil.
But why is Tadalafil is considered the most popular among them?
1. The undoubted advantage of Tadalafil is that the formulation renders a long-lasting effect. Sildenafil ad Vardenafil can render the effect only for 4-5 hours while Tadalafil acts up to 36 hours.
2. The medication doesn’t cause any inconvenience and surprise erection without sexual stimulation while with Sildenafil such cases were reported.
3. Tadalafil is associated with minimum to none side effects and is more commonly prescribed for men over 65 for whom other erection enhancers are not recommended.
4. Tadalafil doesn’t cause dependence and doesn’t require the use of higher dosages in long-term use as it doesn’t cause tolerance.
5. The formulation can be used by 5 or 2.5 mg every day for a stable erection in men who have an active sexual life and for whom it is more convenient to take the low dose every day rather than a high dosage before each sexual intercourse.
6. The formulation is available in multiple different forms: in standard tablets, oral jelly and chewable tabs. It also comes in different dosages per pill so you can easily adjust the dosage based on your personal tolerance of the drug and sexual needs.
7. Tadalafil can be bought at online drugstore not only without Rx but also at a price much lower than at the regular drugstores.
How is Tadalafil used?
There are different dosages and forms of release of the medication but all of them say that a single dosage is taken a day. A starting dosage is 10 mg regardless of the pills form, i.e. regular pills, jelly or soft tabs. For men over 65, it is advised to start with 5 mg a day.
The dosage is taken around 15-30 minutes before planned intercourse. The dosage for the next intake can be doubled if you tolerate the medication well, i.e. don’t develop any adverse effects and if the effect of the previous dosage is insufficient.
An alternative way of using Tadalafil is 2.5 mg or 5 mg daily. This regimen is suitable for men who have very active sexual life, i.e. have many intercourses during the week.
How much does Tadalafil cost?
The price per pill greatly depends on the manufacturer of the pills and not their quality of effectiveness. For instance, Cialis, as the most known brand of the medication which is advertised and promoted by doctors is quite expensive. But you can buy Tadalafil online in a generic form and get the same drug with some insignificant changes in the composition of auxiliary substances that don’t play any role in the formulation’s safety and effect.
Although some men can have Tadalafil cost partially covered by their insurance, it is a rare occurrence so it’s an obvious choice for men to get the generic version of the drug.
How to find a good seller of Tadalafil online?
In order not to get scammed while buying Tadalafil online, it is important to understand that not all pharmacies are reliable. Nevertheless, since you need to find a non-U.S. pharmacy you may encounter websites with grammatical errors in their texts but it’s not instantly a sign of a bad or scamming website.
To avoid all underwater rocks, follow our easy tips:
1. Look for a non-U.S. based pharmacy. As we have already discussed, in the U.S. even such harmless drug as Tadalafil is only with Rx. This means that if you want to get it without going to your doctor every time you need a refill, the best option is online pharmacies located abroad who sell the medication without a prescription. Do not be turned off by this fact, the pharmacies that work internationally have their websites in English and make sure their customer support also speaks English. But do not be too demanding, in the majority of cases it’s not their first language so they can make mistakes but it’s not a sign of a scam.
2. Choose website with relevant content. Before choosing a pharmacy, you have to spend some time assessing the quality of the website. Does it look professional (for instance, without annoying pop-up ads)? Do the texts on the website seem relevant to healthcare and the products sold (some websites put generic meaningless texts with keywords to attract people)? If you believe that the website looks fine, you can turn to the next step.
3. Check whether customer support works. Try contacting customer support managers and see whether they respond or not. Reliable websites always have CS managers so your inquiry won’t be ignored. But if you have no response – it is a major red flag. Imagine if you have any trouble with your parcel, who will solve refund inquiry?
4. Check the reviews of Tadalafil sold on this website. Reliable pharmacies encourage their clients to leave feedback about their products so it’s easy to check whether there are people who actually received the product and whether they are satisfied with it and the service or not. Besides, you can search in Google the name of the pharmacy and the word “reviews”. Look for the links not leading to the pharmacy’s website but other sources and see what you get.
5. Do not fall for unrealistically low prices. In this guide e have already told you the cost per pill of generic Tadalafil, if an offer seems too good to be true, it is. Scammers attract customers with extremely low prices ask for payment in advance and ever actually send the product.
6. Look for refund and return policy. Any reliable vendor has its terms and conditions including refund and return policy stipulated on their website. Check if this section is present on the website or not.
What are the signs of unreliable online drugstore?
- The domain name (address of the website) looks like a familiar name but with a typo;
- The website contains gibberish texts made to attract traffic to the website but do not provide any information to the customer; - Customer support doesn’t respond;
- Annoying pop-up ads redirecting to other websites;
- No refund and return policy description on the website.
- If customer support replies to you but once you ask a question about refund or drugs producer, they become silent.
Why is it safe to buy Tadalafil abroad online?
Many people prefer to get their medicines from online drugstores located abroad because they save not only on the pills but also visits to their doctors for Rx. The thing is that in the U.S., UK and some other countries with strict laws concerning medical products it is illegal to sell prescription-only drugs but the law doesn’t say that it’s illegal to buy these drugs without Rx for personal use.
Moreover, customs do not check each and every parcel for pills. They can do it randomly but no charges are pressed if the batch is for personal use (supply for not more than 3 months) and the drugs aren’t classified as narcotics which Tadalafil certainly is not.
There are multiple countries where medicines like Tadalafil are sold over-the-counter. India, a major producer of generics is one of them. Online drugstores use this advantage and sell Rx-drugs over-the-counter internationally. Besides, the cost of delivery from India to the U.S. in many cases is even cheaper than within the U.S.
Millions of people worldwide use generic medications instead of the ridiculously priced branded drugs so you don’t have to worry about the quality and effectiveness of generic Tadalafil you get from a reliable seller like, for instance, RXShopMD.com
Conclusion: should you buy Tadalafil online or not?
We have already discussed the multiple benefits of the medication and its purchase online. So in case the drug is not contraindicated for you and you feel the need to help your body get and maintain a strong erection, you should definitely buy Tadalafil online!
Follow our advices on choosing a reliable drugstore and you will get the best results.
A bit of additional tips for first time Tadalafil buyers:
- If you suffer from erectile dysfunction, you should get a checkup to find out the reason behind it and get it treated if any disease that causes trouble with erection is diagnosed.
- Choose the starting dosage of 10 mg to see how the drug works for you, you can always increase the dosage or order 20 mg pills the next time but it’s better to start with a low dose. - Before ordering, especially if you want to buy many pills at once, ask what is the shelf life of the drug so you don’t end up with a stock of expired Tadalafil.
- Order pills for not more than three months of uninterrupted use so that customs won’t suspect that you want to sell the drug.
- Leave the feedback about the purchased drug and the service of the drugstore you have chosen to help other customers make the right choice.
Tips for buying Tadalafil online in 2019 similar articles:
Some of the trademarks used in this Web Site appear for identification purposes only.
All orders are reviewed by a licensed physician and pharmacist before being dispensed and shipped.
The statements contained herein are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent disease. The statements are for informational purposes only and is it not meant to replace the services or recommendations of a physician or qualified health care practitioner. If you have questions about the drugs you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse, or pharmacist.