Tips how to buy Valacyclovir online in 2019
This article is dedicated to giving you comprehensive information on Valacyclovir and how to buy it online in 2019 to get the best quality medication at the lowest price.
Nowadays, if anyone wants to purchase any medical drug, they basically have two possibilities – buy it from a regular drugstore or an online one. It may seem easier to get the drug from your local drugstore but in some countries, for instance in the U.S., the majority of medications cannot be purchased without Rx from local drugstores. But you can order these prescription drugs online without a prescription. Find out how to do it with minimum risk from this guide.
What is Valacyclovir and when is it used?
Valacyclovir is a name of an active substance used as a base for multiple antiviral medications. The brand name mostly known in the U.S. is Valtrex. But there are multiple companies who make and market the same drug under different names and at different prices. These drugs can be found as generics of Valtrex or simply by the name of the active agent, Valacyclovir.
The indications for Valacyclovir use are:
- Treatment of herpes zoster (shingles).
- Treatment of infections of the skin and mucous membranes caused by the herpes simplex virus, including primary and recurrent genital herpes.
- Treatment of herpes labialis (labial fever).
- Preventive treatment (suppression) of recurrences of infections of the skin and mucous membranes caused by the herpes simplex virus, including genital herpes.
- Reduction of the transmission of genital herpes virus to a healthy partner as a suppressive therapy in combination with safe sex (barrier contraception).
- Prevention of cytomegalovirus infection and disease after organ transplantation.
What is the mechanism of Valacyclovir effect?
Valacyclovir is a prodrug, i.e. it transforms into an active medication within the body where it becomes acyclovir, which after phosphorylation acquires specific activity. Acyclovir is a structural analog of purine nucleosides (normal DNA components); it interacts with viral DNA and inhibits the reproduction of viruses.
Viruses cannot be completely eliminated by the today’s healthcare methods but they can be suppressed to the minimum when they do not cause severe symptoms and are not transferred to other people, in particular, sexual partners.
When is Valacyclovir contraindicated to be used?
This antiviral medication is prohibited for certain categories of patients:
-Allergy to Valacyclovir, acyclovir or other similar by structure substances.
- Period of pregnancy and breastfeeding.
- The drug is contraindicated for children less than 12 years of age.
- Bone marrow transplant.
The limitations for use include:
- Renal impairment,
- Clinically significant forms of HIV infection.
What are possible adverse effects of Valacyclovir?
- From the side of the nervous system and psyche: often occurs headache; rarely occur dizziness, confusion, hallucinations; very rarely occur excitement, tremor, ataxia, dysarthria, psychotic symptoms, convulsions, encephalopathy, and coma. The above symptoms are reversible in most cases and are observed mainly in patients with renal failure or other risk factors. In patients after transplantation of organs receiving Valaciclovir for the prevention of cytomegalovirus infection in high doses (8 g per day), neurological reactions occur more often than in patients receiving low doses.
- On the part of the digestive tract: often occurs nausea; rarely occur abdominal discomfort, vomiting, and diarrhea; very rarely occur reversible increase in the level of liver tests.
- On the part of the blood system: very rarely develop leukopenia, thrombocytopenia. Leukopenia is mainly observed in patients with immunodeficiency.
- On the part of the immune system: very rarely develops anaphylaxis. - On the part of the respiratory system: infrequently shortness of breath can develop.
- On the part of the skin: infrequently rash, including skin sensitivity to sun light develop; rarely occurs itching and very rarely urticaria, angioedema. - From the urinary system: rarely occur renal dysfunction; very rarely acute renal failure and pain in the kidneys occur. Kidney pain may be associated with renal failure.
- Others: there is a report on renal failure, microangiopathy, hemolytic anemia, and thrombocytopenia (sometimes in combination) in severely immunocompromised patients.
How is Valacyclovir taken?
There are three different dosages:
- Labial herpes (cold sores) – 2000 mg once a day for two days.
- Shingles is treated with 1000 mg thrice a day.
- Herpes simplex (including genital herpes) is treated with 500 mg twice a day.
The treatment lasts from 5 to 10 days but in case of recurrent infection, the treatment of flare-ups is started at the first signs of herpes and continued for 3-5 days.
If you suffer from severe liver or kidney dysfunction, you have to consult your doctor on the dosage adjustments and follow their recommendations.
Why is Valacyclovir a popular drug?
The medication is one of the best-sellers among antiviral drugs for several reasons:
1. It is the most potent and safe anti-herpes medication developed to date. A short treatment course is able to suppress genital herpes and shingles to the levels when they cannot be transmitted to other people. And in recurrent infections, Valacyclovir helps to keep the exacerbations under control if taken at the first signs of herpes development.
2. Valacyclovir can be used both for children (older than 12 years) and adults.
3. Valacyclovir rarely causes adverse effects. If they occur, they are usually temporary and pass away quickly.
4. Valacyclovir can be bought without a prescription from an online drugstore located in the country where it is sold over-the-counter.
5. Patients who need to use the drug frequently, for instance, to prevent exacerbations of genital herpes, can buy generic Valacyclovir instead of branded Valtrex and save more than a half of the treatment course cost.
How much does Valacyclovir cost?
Valacyclovir, as well as many other drugs that are made by different manufacturers, can be priced very differently. The change in the cost is not due to the lower quality of the drug but the fact that producers of generics use already invented formula after the patent expires so they don’t have to invest in research. Here you can find the actual prices of Valacyclovir and the branded drug Valtrex in 2019:
It is clear that if your insurance doesn’t cover the drug, it is much more beneficial to get a generic as it costs up to 10 times fewer money. Here we show the prices that are valid for bulk orders, i.e. for 80 pills.
How to find the best online pharmacy to buy Valacyclovir in 2019?
Based on the comparison of cost per pill, you probably already decided to opt for an online drugstore. But to be sure that you will get what you want to get, follow our simple tips on identifying a good online pharmacy:
1. Be ready to buy the drug from a foreign drugstore. If you want to get Valacyclovir cheap and without a prescription, you don’t need your local pharmacies as they have the same prices as the regular drugstores and don’t sell the drugs without Rx. Opting for a foreign drugstore, do not be scared, shipping costs are sometimes even lower than within the U.S. But be ready to wait for your parcel for 7-30 days depending on the type of delivery you choose. Besides, you should be prepared that customer support can be not as fluent in English as you wish but do not be turned off by it as it doesn’t mean that the pharmacy is fraudulent.
2. Opt for pharmacies with relevant website content. There are multiple websites of pharmacies. Some of them look ok, but some are full of gibberish texts with randomly used search inquiries to attract customers. Do not order anything from such websites. Opt only for those drugstores that are actually drugstores, i.e. those that provide relevant information about the drugs they sell, have return policy, and customer support willing to answer all of your questions.
3. See if there are any reviews. It is always better to opt for the vendor who has positive reviews on their websites and outside of it, i.e. on forums or third-party websites where people share their stories and experiences related to various services and products.
4. Do not fall for extremely low price. In this guide we provided you with the average price per pill of generic Valacyclovir at the online drugstores. Use it as a reference when opting for a pharmacy. Remember that prices much lower below the average are suspicious – you may end up without your money and product ordered. Instead, you can additionally save ordering from a med store with an average price but buying pills for several months ahead and enjoying free shipping.
Major signs of fraudulent pharmacy:
- Outwardly known name of the website with familiar design but with a typo in its name which means that it was created to trick people into thinking that they are ordering from a reliable seller.
- Irrelevant or gibberish content on the website;
- Customer support not available or not responding;
- No information on refund policy;
- Cost per pill is substantially below the average $2.27 for generic Valacyclovir.
Why can it is possible to buy Valacyclovir without Rx online?
In the U.S. and some other countries with extremely rigorous drug regulations even such drugs as Valacyclovir that don’t have abuse or dependence potential are sold with prescription only. But there are many more countries where such medicines are sold over-the-counter. Besides, it is prohibited to sell these drugs without Rx but not to buy them so you are not breaking any laws.
Do not worry that you won’t receive your parcel – millions of Americans buy drugs online and always get their orders. If it wasn’t so, this business wouldn’t exist. But to be sure that you will receive what you ordered, you need to choose a reliable drugstore such as RxShopMD.com
To minimize the risk of not getting your parcel, order pills for your personal in the amount equivalent to the uninterrupted use for 90 days.
You shouldn’t be also turned off by the fact that you are offered generics. These drugs are internationally approved they are even present at your local drugstores but the prices in America are still much higher for the same drugs.
Conclusion: should you buy Valacyclovir online in 2019 or not?
Based on the cost per pill, cheap or free shipping of the pills when ordering from abroad, and the fact that generic drugs are identical to the expensive branded drugs, you should definitely buy Valacyclovir online in 2019. But before you do so, make sure that you get a precise diagnosis from your doctor. It is important to get a proof that your symptoms are caused namely by this virus before you start using Valacyclovir. Besides, note that delivery takes some time so if you need to start the treatment immediately, you should better opt for your local drugstores and order additional pills which you can wait for online.
A few more tips for first-time buyers of Valacyclovir online:
- There are different dosages per pill offered – 500 mg and 1000 mg. Find out what dosage you need for your disease and make sure to order the right one.
- If you want to buy the drug to have it at hand for exacerbations, ask customer support to send you Valacyclovir with long enough self life.
- Always leave your feedback at least on the pharmacy’s website and possibly outside of it to help other patients choose the right pharmacy and the antiviral or any other drug.
Tips how to buy Valacyclovir online in 2019 similar articles:
Some of the trademarks used in this Web Site appear for identification purposes only.
All orders are reviewed by a licensed physician and pharmacist before being dispensed and shipped.
The statements contained herein are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent disease. The statements are for informational purposes only and is it not meant to replace the services or recommendations of a physician or qualified health care practitioner. If you have questions about the drugs you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse, or pharmacist.
Buy Online Generic Drug on our Reputable Pharmacy.