What is Azithromycin and when is it used?
Antibiotics are used for variety of conditions. Actually, they are prescribed for bacterial disease but they can greatly differ. Bacterial diseases can cause from a long-lasting nasal discharges to severe bone or internal organs infections which can be fatal. To date, modern antibiotics are the only solution for bacterial infections whatever the adepts of drug-free lifestyle say. You cannot cure an infection by using natural remedies or procedures. Just think about that millions of people died from even the most harmless bacterial infections before Penicillin was discovered.
Do you know how devastating black plague was in Europe in the middle ages? It took away millions of lives but now, thanks to the discovery and development of semi-synthetic antibiotics; it can be cured in just a couple of days!
One of the most modern and effective antibiotics is Azithromycin. You may not know this name because your doctor prescribes you Zithromax. But you should know that Zithromax is Azithromycin. Zithromax is nothing more than a trademark while the name of the active substance that is used and is recognizable in any country of the world where the American trademarks are not available is Azithromycin. It means that you can buy Zithromax whenever you are if you look for the drug based on the name of the active substance. What else it means that you can buy the medication cheaper if you look for it under a less known name.
Out there, there are thousands of pharmaceutical companies who produce this antibiotic and sell it much cheaper than the branded one. If you suffer from recurring infections, for instance, sinusitis that develops every time you get cold or flu, you can buy generic Zithromax (i.e. the same drug made by other company) and have the needed drug at hand at a lower price. Besides, if you order the pills from an online drugstore located outside the U.S., you can get the medication without Rx.
For what diseases is Azithromycin effective?
You can buy Azithromycin for:
- Bacterial infections of the upper respiratory tract and organs treated by the otolaryngologist caused by sensitive pathogens: pharyngitis, tonsillitis, laryngitis, sinusitis, otitis media; scarlet fever;
- Bacterial infections of the lower respiratory tract: pneumonia (including atypical, chronic exacerbation), bronchitis;
- Bacterial infections of the skin and soft tissues: erysipelas, impetigo, secondarily infected dermatoses;
- Urinary tract infections caused by Chlamidia trachomatis: gonorrheal and non-chronic urethritis, cervicitis;
- Lyme disease (initial stage);
- Gastric and duodenal ulcer associated with Helicobacter pylori (as part of combination therapy).
Precautions to follow when using Azithromycin
There are several rules you should keep in mind when using an antibiotic:
- Do not use it for common cold or flu, it won’t help but only make it harder to treat a bacterial disease if it develops on a base of a viral infection (flu). If you are not sure whether you have a bacterial disease, go to a doctor first.
- Different bacterial diseases require different dosages of Azithromycin and different course durations. Read the instruction carefully or better consult a doctor.
- Do not try to treat a severe infection by yourself.
- If you have allergy or diarrhea due to the use of antibiotics – stop using it immediately and go to a doctor. Rash means that you are allergic to this drug and diarrhea can mean colitis development.
- Do not use the antibiotics from the same class more than once a year as they lose their effectiveness and the infections will only be harder to treat. Besides, you can develop an additional infection if the antibiotic you use is no longer effective.
- Never stop taking the medication before the course should end. If you have to take them for 5 days, even if the symptoms are gone on the 3 or 4, continue using the pills as prescribed. It is needed to avoid relapses of infection and antibiotics resistance (i.e. bacteria develop their protective mechanism to this certain drug if they are not fully eliminated).
- The use of antibiotics can cause adverse effects, read the instruction carefully when you buy generic Azithromycin to know when you can continue using the drug and when you should stop the course and consult a doctor.
What is Azithromycin and when is it used? similar articles:
Some of the trademarks used in this Web Site appear for identification purposes only.
All orders are reviewed by a licensed physician and pharmacist before being dispensed and shipped.
The statements contained herein are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent disease. The statements are for informational purposes only and is it not meant to replace the services or recommendations of a physician or qualified health care practitioner. If you have questions about the drugs you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse, or pharmacist.
Buy Online Generic Drug on our Reputable Pharmacy.