What is better Modafinil vs Adderall?
Modafinil is one of the newest medications for narcolepsy. It is a non-addictive and non-amphetamine substance which has the positive effects of amphetamines such as powerful promotion of wakefulness and enhancement of cognitive functions. The other official uses of the medication include shift-work sleep disorder and obstructive sleep apnea. However, the use of Modafinil is not limited to these disorders. The pills are also used for enhancement of brain functions in healthy individuals including military and police forces officers, for attention deficit hyperactivity disorder, in depression accompanied by fatigue and apathy, and so on.
Adderall is a combined medication made of two amphetamine salts. It is one of the most effective medications for narcolepsy as it has a potent wakefulness-enhancing effect, increases speed of reaction, and other cognitive functions. The medication is also used for attention deficit hyperactivity disorder and off-label as a stimulant in healthy individuals and as a recreational drug as it causes euphoria. However, the medication can cause dependence and severe adverse effects especially when used in high doses.
Cautions to follow when using Adderall
- The medication can interfere with your sleep if you take it in the afternoon.
- If you are prone to developing allergy, you should be careful using the medication, i.e. inform your doctor about allergies, take the pills only if your doctor approves, and use small dosages.
- The higher dosages are used, the higher is the likelihood of addiction development.
- Adderall can make you dizzy so you should not drive or operate any dangerous equipment while starting the use of the medication.
- Inform a surgeon or dentist if you are about to undergo surgery or dental operation that you use Aderrall as it can negatively interact with anesthesia.
Cautions to follow when using Modafinil
- The use of Modafinil in the second half of the day can interfere with your night sleep.
- If you take birth control medications as the main contraception, keep in mind that the medication lowers their effect so it is recommended to use condoms instead.
- People with heart diseases can take Modafinil but only if their doctor approves.
Does Adderall interact with other substances?
- It is prohibited to use Adderall at the same time with MAO inhibitors as this combination can cause death. It is even recommended to stop using MAO inhibitors at least 3 weeks before starting the use of Adderall.
- The drug elevates the blood pressure so it mustn’t be combined with other medications and substances that have the same effect.
- Adderall increases serotonin level in the body and must not be taken along with other medicines with the same effect as the additive effect can be life-threatening.
- Do not start taking the stimulant without consulting your healthcare provider if you take any medications and do not start using any other medicines while on Adderall without the consultation.
Does Modafinil interact with other substances?
- Modafinil enhances the action of CYP3A4 enzyme so it can contribute to the faster fading of effect and excretion of some medicines metabolized with the enzyme. - The mediation mustn’t be combined with other brain-function stimulants.
- If you undergo a therapy with any other medications, consult your doctor before buying Modafinil and starting its use. If you plan to start using any other medicines while on Modafinil, consult your doctor first.
As you can see from this comparison, Modafinil is a much less dangerous medication than amphetamines including Adderall as it doesn’t cause physical or mental dependence, has low potential to cause adverse reactions, practically doesn’t interact with other medications, and has minimal contraindications for use. Besides, it has a potent wakefulness-promoting effect and cognitive functions enhancement action comparable to amphetamines. If you need a highly effective and safe stimulant, look no further and buy Modafinil.
What is better Modafinil vs Adderall? similar articles:
Some of the trademarks used in this Web Site appear for identification purposes only.
All orders are reviewed by a licensed physician and pharmacist before being dispensed and shipped.
The statements contained herein are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent disease. The statements are for informational purposes only and is it not meant to replace the services or recommendations of a physician or qualified health care practitioner. If you have questions about the drugs you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse, or pharmacist.
Buy Online Generic Drug on our Reputable Pharmacy.