How to lose weight and maintain the results?
Practical tips on how to promote your weight loss and what FDA-approved pills to use
According to statistics, around 50% of Americans every year make attempts to lose weight. Some of them succeed, some not, and some first succeed but then regain lost pounds. This article is about tips that you can incorporate in your weight loss journey to make it easier and more effective.
1. Follow a well-balanced diet.
Sports can help burning calories but only if you don’t compensate the burnt calories with unhealthy, unbalanced food. Here are some simple tips on dieting:
- Replace simple, fast-digested carbs with complex ones, i.e. replace white bread, pastry, fried potato with brown rice, whole grains, including spaghetti made from whole wheat, whole wheat bread, and so on.
- Understand fats – “right” fats don’t make anyone fat. Fats from nuts, fish, extra virgin oil, and seeds are an essential part of a healthy diet.
- Remember that eating enough protein is crucial. It is found in lean meat, dairy products, nuts, fish, eggs, and other products.
- Keep in mind that your diet must always include three elements – complex carbs, proteins, and fats.
- Use coconut or milk butter for cooking. You can add olive oil to salads.
2. Keep the right pace of diet.
You should never feel hungry when following a healthy diet. When the body is hungry, it makes fat deposits even when you east very little because starvation is a stress to the body and it wants to make reserves to keep functioning. It is optimal to eat four times a day: in the morning, at noon, around 4 PM, and 8 PM. This will teach your body to follow the pace of eating. Besides, it is recommended to eat certain products at a different time of the day:
- Breakfast: wholegrain bread, cereal (not too sweet, such as muesli or bran), kiwi or grapefruit, 0% yogurt. Breakfast should be energizing.
- For lunch: eat complex carbs, for instance, wholegrain spaghetti, brown rice, quinoa or bulgur, and of course, lean meat or fish with vegetables.
- At 4 PM: have a snack, you can eat fruit, wholegrain bread or cookie (with low sugar).
- After 5 PM, it is not recommended to eat carbs. For dinner, you can have fish, scrambled eggs, or vegetable soup.
If you workout, which is always a good idea to boost weight loss and make your body toned, you can have a protein bar or protein drink before a workout.
3. Cut back on sugar if you can't give it up completely.
Talking about sugar, it is very important to know when to stop. Cutting back on sugar is the fastest way to lose weight. First of all, you need to realize that 90% of your usual food contains sugar which is the main reason you gained weight in the first place.
A can of soda, spaghetti, cereals, mayonnaise, ketchup, and many-many other products that are not actually sweets contain a huge amount of sugar. So what can you do? Every time you go grocery shopping, make sure to check product labels for sugar and chose those that have a lower amount.
Nobody can completely eliminate sugar from their diet, but it is not even necessary – natural sugar is natural for the body but refined sugar is harmful to health and figure.
4. Drink green tea.
Green tea is one of the healthiest beverages. It contains a lot of antioxidants that promote fat burning, boost metabolism, and have a generally good effect on health and even an anti-aging effect.
The best time to drink green tea – right after breakfast or at lunch as this time is proven to be the time of the fastest metabolic rate. And green tea maintains metabolism at a high level and promotes digestion.
5. Use whey protein to cope with hunger.
A small portion of whey protein is enough to feel full. It helps to avoid unhealthy snacks and doesn’t allow body to starve and start storing fat (as we discussed earlier). Besides, it helps maintaining muscle in intensive workouts, and more muscle means faster burning of consumed calories. So it’s a win-win situation.
Contrary to popular belief, whey protein isn’t reserved only for professional athletes. It is also recommended for people with low and medium physical activity.
6. Do not eat fast food.
You are struggling with weight loss but continue to eat fast food? Remember, all fast food without exceptions contains a huge amount of calories. Naturally, to lose weight, you need to consume fewer calories than you burn, so it is logical that you need to stop eating fast food to accelerate the process or even start it.
Fast food, sweet soda, and snacks (for instance, potato chips) are a food with “empty calories”. They don’t have biological value for your body but are full of calories. We advise to cut back on them gradually because they are addictive and can make you feel depressed if you stop eating them cold turkey. You can also try cooking similar meals at home with the use of less calorie-rich ingredients.
7. Drink lemon water with honey in the morning.
Drink this beverage once you wake up in the morning. It’s not difficult at all and at the same time very effective for weight loss. Warm water with lemon and natural honey boosts metabolism so you program your body to burn more calories from the start of the day.
8. Do not drink but eat fruits.
Natural juices and smoothies are believed to be very healthy drinks but it is important to remember that they are rich in calories. A glass of orange juice contains 110 calories that equals two whole oranges. Not many of us eat two fruits a day but if we have juice at hand – we usually drink more than one glass.
9. Drink water instead of other beverages.
Water doesn’t have any calories so it is logical to drink it when you are thirsty instead of juices, lemonades, and so on. Make it a habit.
1. Do a 10-minute workout every morning.
When we talk about doing sports, it doesn’t necessary mean exhausting 2-hour workouts. You can start with mild 10-minute exercises every morning and it will make you more energized and accelerate your metabolism for the day. You can do simple exercises such as squats, pushups, lunges, and so on even without weights or using 500 ml water bottles as dumbbells. Your goal should be to make daily 10-minute workout your habit. Consistency is the key in weight loss both in diet and physical exercising.
Instead of strength training you can opt for morning yoga. It accelerates metabolism, prepares digestive tract for stable work, and helps the body to quickly spend calories received from carbohydrates and fats.
2. Run for 20 minutes in the evening.
Evening runs is a good option for people who are used to lie down on a sofa after a workday. You can run in your garden, park, or on a treadmill. A single run won’t change much but regular runs can bring positive results quite fast – running is considered one of the most effective sports for weight loss.
3. Do cardio.
Besides strength training and yoga, at least some cardio is crucial for weight loss. The easiest way is to engage in cyclic sport, for instance, running, bicycle riding, or swimming. But there are also exercises that you can do at home:
- Jumping rope. It is a favorite cardio exercise of boxers because it quickly burns calories and allows them to lose weight for the required limit to fit into the needed category. Jumping rope is fun and useful – it also strengthens buttocks muscles and forms a beautiful thighs.
- Ellipsoid or exercise bike. This option requires investment, but if you intend to exercise regularly, the cost will soon pay off.
- Stepper. This simple tool will help you get in shape and, although you might not believe it, burn a lot of calories.
- HIIT or interval training. If you don’t have a lot of time for working out, this is the best option of cardio training. These are usually short workouts made of high intensity exercises and short rest breaks or strength exercises.
4. Walk or ride a bicycle whenever possible.
If you work or study close to home, do not take a bus or drive, walk or ride a bicycle. If you ride a bicycle regularly, you can lower the number of other workouts during the week or completely quit doing them if you are burning enough calories daily.
Quick and easy measures to lose weight
1. Take stairs instead of elevator.
Even small habits can help you with the big weight loss issue. For example, walking up the stairs - if you go up/down the stairs several times a day you can count it as a full workout.
2. Be more active during the day.
Instead of lying on a sofa and watching Netflix, do what you had postponed for so long – clean your home, wash the floors, wipe the dust, hang the laundry, take out the trash, walk to a grocery store, cook, walk the dog, play sports more often. All this will make your life more active, and this is the main rule of people losing weight, and, actually, any healthy person.
3. Go to the club.
Make your weight loss process enjoyable. If you had been going to the club every Friday, don’t stop, dancing is a fun and effective way to lose weight. But be careful with what you drink and eat when going out – drinking several glasses of bear with snacks or burgers will nullify all efforts. You may think that it isn’t fun at all, but try switching to lemonade (no sugar, of course) during these late night sessions.
4. Transform your chores into a workout.
How to lose weight without leaving your home? Easy! Sport starts with proper cleaning. Going to the store? On the way back, climb the stairs with your purchases in hand - try to distribute the weight evenly. Vacuuming? Watch your posture. To do this, you will have to use the muscles of the abs and buttocks.
5. Sleep for 30 minutes longer.
First of all, it is pleasant. Secondly, sleep relieves stress. Thirdly, you can be surprised but sleep burns a lot of calories.
6. Make stress relief your goal.
Stress literally makes you gain weight. The majority of people in stress start eating more or smoke. The best way to have less stress is to properly organize your life.
Eat in moderation, get rid of unnecessary things, find work-life balance, exercise, and you will become much calmer and happier.
For people with the body mass index over 27 weight loss is not only the problem of looking good but also a necessity to save their lives. It is highly advised to consult a doctor, do all necessary tests, and of course, lose weight. All of the listed tips are perfectly suitable for people with obesity but they have to be careful and consult their doctors about the admissible level of exercising, and, in some cases taking weight loss pills. For instance, there is a medication called Orlistat (Orligal) that prevents fats from food from being transformed into the body fat. It is an effective aid for weight loss that is approved by the FDA. You can get it even without a prescription at an online drugstore but we highly advise you to consult your doctor first.
Weight loss medicines available at RXShopMD
Post by: Samuel Wrangler, M.D., Montgomery, Alabama
How to lose weight and maintain the results? similar articles:
Some of the trademarks used in this Web Site appear for identification purposes only.
All orders are reviewed by a licensed physician and pharmacist before being dispensed and shipped.
The statements contained herein are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent disease. The statements are for informational purposes only and is it not meant to replace the services or recommendations of a physician or qualified health care practitioner. If you have questions about the drugs you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse, or pharmacist.
Buy Online Generic Drug on our Reputable Pharmacy.