Impotence is not a sentence! Find out how to have an active sexual life
Many men, who develop impotence, or in other words, inability to obtain and maintain a strong enough erection for intercourse, think that it is permanent. But it is not so!
First of all, let’s debunk the main myths about this condition:
- Impotence is not a sign of a man’s weakness. It has nothing to do with a lack of mainlines as it is just a sign that something is doesn’t right with a man’s health like any other symptom.
- Impotence is not age-related. Not only men over 60 years of age can suffer from impotence, but it can also occur in much younger men.
- Impotence can be treated. To treat this symptom, it is important to find out what is the disease that causes it and focus on its treatment.
What can cause impotence?
You may not know that there could be a variety of diseases, disorders, or even life circumstances that can result in temporary or permanent (if not treated) impotence.
They are split into two groups:
- Organic causes. These are all conditions and diseases related to physical health. For instance, impotence can occur as a result of poorly managed diabetes, heart disease, improper functioning of certain glands in the body resulting in hormonal imbalance, injuries, surgeries, and even intake of certain drugs or substances (for instance, alcohol abuse). The conditions from this group are the primary cause of impotence in men older than 60 years. However, in younger men, they can also be a reason, especially if a man has problems with erection along with other negative symptoms, has unhealthy weight, bad habits, and so on.
- Psychogenic causes. These set of conditions that can cause impotence includes all possible reasons that affect mental health and even emotional state of a man, for instance, depression, stress, generalized anxiety, phobias, unhealthy family relationships, fear of hurting a partner, and so on. Psychogenic causes of impotence are characteristic of the younger men in the major part. As younger men are less likely to have chronic health conditions accumulated through years of an unhealthy lifestyle, they are likely to have trouble with erection due to psychological reasons including constant stress at work, a strained relationship with a partner, and so on.
How can you know if your impotence is caused by organic of psychogenic causes?
Independently of your age, you can on your own identify or at least guess what type of impotence you have based on its manifestations:
Now that you can have an idea of what type of impotence you have, see to what direction you should move:
- Psychogenic impotence is treated with the help of therapist. Sometimes, a couple’s therapy is beneficial.
- Organic impotence is treated with a urologist/andrologist, a doctor who treats male sexual problems of physiological nature.
Keep in mind that even if you have psychogenic impotence, it is still advised to go to a urologist to get tested as you may have interpreted the manifestations wrongly or there are other signs that you didn’t pay attention too but the doctor will see them and appoint the required tests. It is important so that you don’t overlook any serious conditions that require treatment.
How to treat impotence?
We have already said that psychogenic impotence requires the help of a psychotherapist, or, in some cases, even psychiatrist. But as organic impotence can be provoked by a variety of conditions, it is important to figure which one causes it and then focus on its treatment.
You should know that the treatment of a certain condition that caused impotence rarely can ensure quick results. Besides, if you have neglected trouble with an erection for many years, hadn’t had a diagnosis, and didn’t receive appropriate treatment timely, it also extends the time and likelihood of an erection restoration. That being said, if you have just noticed the first signs of impotence, go to a doctor right away, this will increase your chances of curing impotence completely and in a relatively short time.
What you should also keep in mind when thinking about impotence treatment is that it is commonly caused or aggravated by an unhealthy lifestyle. Everyone knows that to be healthy we need to make healthy eating choices, exercises at least thrice a day, spend as much time outside as possible, treat any disease only as ordered by a doctor, and so on. Unfortunately, not many follow these rules. But if you really want to restore your sexual function in a natural way, you need to reconsider your lifestyle choices.
There are also other options for impotence treatment:
- Surgery on the penis vessels;
- Penile prosthesis;
- Use of erection-enhancing drugs.
The safest, less expensive, and cheapest option is erection-promoting medicines such as Cialis (or a generic version with the same active substance Tadalafil that costs around $1.5 per pill). Tadalafil can be used along with the other treatment methods, i.e. treatment of an underlying condition or psychotherapy. It allows developing an erection even in men who hadn’t had it for years. And in psychogenic impotence, it can also have great psychological help as a man will overcome a fear of failure.
Impotence is not a sentence! Find out how to have an active sexual life similar articles:
Some of the trademarks used in this Web Site appear for identification purposes only.
All orders are reviewed by a licensed physician and pharmacist before being dispensed and shipped.
The statements contained herein are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent disease. The statements are for informational purposes only and is it not meant to replace the services or recommendations of a physician or qualified health care practitioner. If you have questions about the drugs you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse, or pharmacist.
Buy Online Generic Drug on our Reputable Pharmacy.