Is the effective treatment of Hepatitis C is attainable to everyone?
Hepatitis C is a viral infection of the liver which can cause its complete destruction and death of the ill person. First, it causes liver inflammation.
Live inflammation induced by hepatitis is a disease that worsens liver function. There are different types of hepatitis – a, b, and c, the latter being the most dangerous. There is an effective formulation for hepatitis C, it is a modern and very effective drug called Sovaldi. Unfortunately, it is very expensive – around $1,000 per a single pill and the treatment course requires the use of one pill every day for three months!
Fortunately, if you need this medication for yourself or your family member, you can buy generic Sovaldi called Hepcinat made by Natco pharmaceuticals for only $31 per pill. Generic medications are lifesavers for millions of people around the world who simply cannot afford contemporary branded medicines with their ridiculous prices.
Why hepatitis C must be treated without a delay?
The liver is a very important body organ that metabolizes the most of substances that come into the body, it filters blood and battles infections. In case the liver is inflamed, its function impairs and typical visual signs occur such as jaundice of the skin and eyeballs. It can also be accompanied by fever, malaise, general weakness, loss of appetite, bellyache, dark urine, and light stool.
The intensity of the disease depends on many factors and it can be acute or turn into a chronic one. The liver can become inflamed due to alcohol abuse, toxins, certain drugs, and some diseases. Most commonly it is caused by viruses and in particular hepatitis b and c.
Hepatitis C is the most aggressive type of virus. It can be acquired and develop without any symptoms up to a certain time. Around 30% of the virus carriers have liver cirrhosis. It causes the death of the liver tissue and its replacement with scar tissue. Around half of the patients with cirrhosis, these scars lead to liver failure or the need for a liver transplant. It can also induce liver cancer. Thus, if you or somebody from your family is diagnosed with hepatitis C or it is suspected, you should definitely buy Sovaldi (or a generic which costs many times cheaper) and start the treatment immediately to avoid complications.
What are the signs of hepatitis C?
It is not rare that the signs of disease do not manifest until the liver function is significantly impaired by scarring. But some symptoms can occur earlier such as constant weakness and drowsiness, jaundice of the skin and eyeballs, loss of appetite, high body temperature, nausea, vomiting, pain in the abdomen, dark urine and light stool. In the occurrence of these symptoms or if you are in risk group, you should do blood tests for hepatitis C to avoid complications and also not to infect your family members, sexual, partners, and so on. The suppression of the virus until a person cannot transmit it is achieved with modern medicines such as Hepcinat that you can buy online to save on the cost of the branded drug.
How is the virus acquired?
The virus can be acquired when the blood of the carrier penetrates into the blood/body of the healthy individual. The risk factors are:
- Use of illicit drugs using the same injectables with other drug addicts;
- Blood transfusion (in developing and underdeveloped countries or in developed countries until 1992);
- Unprotected sexual intercourse;
- Tattoos or piercings made with nonsterile equipment;
- The diseases can be also transferred from a mother who has it to a child through the blood.
Who should be tested for hepatitis C?
It is advised to do the test for the identification of the virus presence for:
- Individuals who had blood transfusions or surgery for organ transplant before 1992 (especially people who lived in the USSR). - Individuals who used injectable illegal drugs even if it was once and many years ago.
- Individuals who have chronic liver diseases, HIV or AIDS;
- Individuals whose liver function tests show liver dysfunction;
- Individuals who have work with the blood of hepatitis C carriers.
- Children born from mothers infected with hepatitis C. If you are diagnosed, do not be scared, you can cure the disease if you buy Hepcinat.
The instruction for the medication is available on the page where it is sold.