What is Eulexin and when is it prescribed?
If you need to buy Eulexin, you should know what it is and when is this medication used. Besides, from this post, you can find out where you can get the medication cheaper than at the local drugstores.
The medication is an antiandrogenic agent of non-steroidal structure that does not have its own androgenic activity. It competitively blocks androgen receptors of target tissue cells and prevents the binding of androgens to them. Eulexin prevents the manifestation of the biological effects of androgens in androgen-sensitive organs (including the prostate gland and seminal vesicles). After the intake, there is an increase in plasma levels of testosterone and estradiol. The ability of Flutamide (Eulexin) to inhibit the effects of testosterone at the cellular level complements drug castration caused by gonadotropin-releasing hormone analogs.
Flutamide blocks the androgen receptors of target cells in the prostate, hypothalamus and the pituitary gland and inhibits the biological effects of endogenous androgens. However, Flutamide does not inhibit the androgen-mediated secretion of gonadotropin-RH by the hypothalamus or on the sensitivity of the pituitary to it. This leads to an increase in the content of gonadotropic hormones (LH and FSH), which results in stimulation of the overproduction of testosterone.
When is the use of the medication indicated?
You can buy Flutamide for:
- Treatment of primary prostate cancer and prostate cancer with metastases in combination with surgical or chemical castration;
- In combination with gonadotropin-RG agonists or as adjuvant therapy in patients receiving gonadotropin-RG drugs;
- Treatment of patients who do not respond to other types of hormonal intervention or do not tolerate it;
- In other conditions, when it is necessary to reduce the effects of male sex hormones. How is Eulexin (Flutamide) used? The pills are swallowed entirely without chewing. The single dosage is 250 mg and it is taken 3 times a day with an 8-hour interval.
When is the use of Eulexin contraindicated?
- Hypersensitivity to Flutamide.
- Severe diseases of the liver,
- Severe diseases kidneys,
- Severe diseases thyroid gland.
It can be used but cautiously in:
- Cardiovascular disease,
- Tendency to thrombosis,
- Decreased liver function.
What adverse effects can Eulexin cause?
The medication effects the hormonal background so it is natural that it can cause certain changes in the body such as:
- Gynecomastia (enlargement of breasts);
- Galactorrhea (breast milk production in men);
- Fluid retention in the body (swelling, puffiness);
- Nausea, vomiting and other indigestion signs;
- Rarely thromboembolism, anorexia, skin rash, or neurological symptoms.
Special instructions for Eulexin use
During the treatment with Flutamide, it is necessary to monitor the functional state of the liver. It must be used with caution in liver or kidney failure, hypo- or hyperthyroidism, decompensated heart failure.
Can Eulexin be used with other medicines?
If the drug is simultaneously used with warfarin, prothrombin time control is necessary.
What happens if you overdose on Eulexin?
If a person overdoses, the potential negative symptoms listed above will occur or enhance. If the patient is conscious and without spontaneous vomiting, vomiting should be induced to wash out the excess of the substance from the body. It is necessary to control vital functions and perform symptomatic therapy. Hemodialysis and peritoneal dialysis are ineffective (due to the high degree of binding to plasma proteins).
Where can you buy Eulexin cheap?
If your doctor had prescribed you Eulexin (Flutamide), you can buy generic Eulexin from an online drugstore to get it cheaper than at the regular drugstore. If you order pills for several months ahead, you can greatly save and additionally save on the shipping as all orders over $170 at the pharmacy you can go to using the link are shipped for free worldwide.