Consern Pharma PVT LTD Generic drugs
Consern Pharma Private Limited
The company named Consern Pharma Private Limited was founded in 2001. It is quite a young but thriving pharmaceutical firm that found its niche in the highly competitive Indian pharmaceutical market. The success of the company and the presence of some of its products on the other countries’ markets are due to the strict compliance of the production and the final products to the international standards and at the same time a very customer-oriented pricing policy represented by very affordable prices.
The company ensures the manufacturing expertise by following the World Health Organization’s (WHO) Good Manufacturing Practice Certification and the Joint Accreditation System of Australia & New Zealand through gathering of a team of professionals who are given the best conditions and equipment for research and development as well as manufacturing the medical products at the modern manufacturing facilities.
Products of Consern Pharma Private Limited
The products made by this pharmaceutical company are mainly medications that affect the central nervous system or are neuropsychiatry products such as medicines to treat migraine, sedative medications, sleeping pills, cognitive function enhancers, antidepressants, attention deficit hyperactivity disorder medications and drugs to cope with anxiety, antipsychotics, drugs used to cope with addiction and abstinence syndrome, and others.
All of these medications are generic versions of the drugs used and approved worldwide for the respective conditions. When purchasing a generic made by Consern Pharma Private Limited, you can always check the active pharmaceutical ingredient name and dosage per pill or capsule as they are always indicated on the package. Besides, since the company’s production facilities and drugs are approved by such organizations as the WHO, you can also be sure in their compliance to the original formula, highest safety and efficacy standards.
The products analogs of which you can find in the range of generics produced by this drug-making company are Duloxetine, Fluoxetine, Amitriptyline, Imipramine, Dothiepin, Etizolam, Etizest, Pregabalin, Citicoline, Gabapentin, Piracetam Syrup, Propranolol, Rizatriptan, Paracetamol and Metoclopramide Tablets, Naproxen and Domperidone Tablets, Flunarizine, and many others.
Research and production facilities
The pharmaceutical company decided to place its production facilities in the pollution-free area at Focal point, Tibba, District Ludhiana, Punjab, India. The total area of the production complex accounts 21.000 square feet & had been designed based on the WHO-GMP guidelines. It is equipped with the latest appliances and production lines capable of producing several millions of pills, capsules, cosmetic products, and other medical and skin care products yearly.
The company’s Quality Control Department has three laboratories which are a Chemical laboratory, Instrumentation laboratory, and Microbiology laboratory.
To allow the chemists and researchers working for the company to come up with new formulations, they are well equipped with the latest equipments such as:
- Disintegration test apparatus
- 8-paddle Dissolution test apparatus
- T.L.C., U.V. cabinet
- Muffle furnace
- Flame photometer etc.
Distribution of medical products
To ensure the distribution of the products made by Consern Pharma Private Limited, the company has established a Countrywide Sales & Marketing network in its home country through a professionally trained Sales-force and highly motivated network of Business Associates.
Internationally, the drugs made by Consern Pharma Private Limited are available in some countries in conventional drugstores but it’s easier to find them at the online pharmacies.
Drugs by Consern Pharma Private Limited you can buy at our drugstore
Currently, you can buy the following medicines made by this drug maker from our online pharmacy:
- Generic Antabuse (Disulfiram) is a medication used for a therapy of alcoholism or alcohol dependence. It is an inhibitor (suppressor) of the enzyme called acetaldehyde dehydrogenase which is responsible for the dissimilation of ethyl alcohol to carbon dioxide and water. Suppressing the production of this enzyme in the liver, the drug stops the process of decomposition of ethyl alcohol to carbon dioxide and water at the stage of acetaldehyde (acetic aldehyde), which is a tissue poison. As a result of the accumulation of acetaldehyde in the body of a person who consumes alcohol while receiving Disulfiram, acute intoxication arises which is accompanied by unpleasant, painful sensations such as flushes of blood to the face, nausea, vomiting, general malaise, tachycardia, lowering of the blood pressure, and others? Such a reaction when drinking alcohol against Disulfiram is called a Disulfiram-ethanol reaction. As a result, a conditioned reflex reaction of aversion to taste and the smell of ethanol occurs.
Top medications by Consern Pharma PVT LTD:
Find the latest special offer from pharmaceutical companies:
- Abbott - A promise for life
- Ajanta Pharma Limited
- Aristo Pharmaceuticals
- AstraZeneca Pharmaceuticals
- Aurochem Pharmaceuticals
- Aventis Pharma
- Bayer Pharmaceuticals
- Biochem Pharmaceuticals
- Blue Cross Pharma Industry
- Centurion Laboratories
- Chandra Bhagat Pharma Pvt.Ltd
- Cipla - Caring for life
- Combitic Global Caplet Pvt
- Dharam Pharma Distributors
- Dr Reddy’s Pharmaceuticals
- Emcure Pharmaceuticals
- ESSA Pharma Inc.
- FDC Pharmaceuticals
- Fourrts Laboratories
- German Remedies
- Glenmark Pharmaceuticals
- HAB Pharmaceuticals
- HELIOS pharmaceuticals
- Intas Pharmaceuticals Ltd.
- IPCA - A dose of life
- J.B. Chemicals Pharmaceuticals
- Johnson and Johnson
- Khandelwal Pharma
- Lupin Pharmaceuticals Inc.
- MAC Labs
- Mankind Pharmaceuticals - Serving Life
- MSD Be well
- Novo Nordisk Pharma
- R.P.G. pharmaceuticals
- Rayh Health Care
- Sandoz a Novartis company
- Sanofi Aventis Pharmaceuticals
- Serdia Pharmaceuticals
- Serum Pharmaceuticals
- Solvay Pharmaceuticals
- Sun Pharma
- Sunrise Remedies
- Systopic Pharmaceuticals
- Torrent Pharmaceuticals
- UCB Pharma
- Unichem Laboratories Limited
- Unicure Pharmaceuticals
- Unique Pharmaceuticals
- Vipro Lifes cience
- Walter Bushnell Pharmaceuticals
- Wockhardt Pharmaceuticals
- Wyeth Pharmaceuticals
- Zydus Pharmaceuticals