Walter Bushnell Pharmaceuticals Generic drugs
Walter Bushnell Pharmaceuticals
Walter Bushnell Pharmaceuticals is a very young but fast-developing pharmaceutical company based in Delhi, India. The company was founded in 2004 as a part of Svrán Group and currently already covers all states of India and Nepal with the distribution of its products and even started to expand its geography to the neighboring states.
On top of that, Walter Bushnell Pharmaceuticals have been already approved by the top drug administration authorities from highly regulated markets such as Japan, European Union, and the United States of America.
The head company that established Walter Bushnell Pharmaceuticals as its subsidiary is engaged in the production and distribution of pharmaceuticals and chemicals, real estate and development projects. Besides, the company is engaged in the rendering of financial Investment consulting services, international trading, and distribution, emerging businesses (automotive, information technology, publishing and media).
Walter Bushnell Pharmaceuticals products
The company manufactures and distributes over 50 products among which are generics of the most demanded medications such as hormonal contraceptives, hormonal medications for postmenopausal women, medicines for infertility treatment and hormone-dependent cancers, and so on. Besides, the company also develops novel drug delivery systems, i.e. new forms of the medication administration to facilitate their use in people who have trouble swallowing pills, and so on. Walter Bushnell Pharmaceuticals already has several formulations under the development and testing that are about to be released on the market within one to two years.
The top products made by this pharmaceutical enterprise are:
- Amclox (antibiotic). The medication is based on Ampicillin 250 mg and Dicloxacillin sodium 250 mg.
- Clindazole (antifungal vaginal suppositories). The medication is based on 100 mg Clindamycin and 100 mg Clotrimazole.
- Drotin (antispasmodic medication). The medication is based on Drotaverine Hydrochloride in the dosage of 40 mg per pill.
- Drotin A (antispasmodic medication). The medication is based on Drotaverine Hydrochloride and Aceclofenac in the dosage of 80 mg and 100 mg per pill.
- Microgest SR (hormonal medication). The drug is based on 300 mg of Natural Micronised progesterone.
- Ovagen (hormonal medication). This drug is an infertility treatment means based on Micronised Clomiphene Citrate 50mg.
- Suprin. The drug is based on Paracetamol IP 500mg, Phenylephrine IP 5mg, and Chlorpheniramine Maleate IP 2mg.
- Venusmin 300 (the medication for veins). This medication is based on 300 mg natural micronized synthesized Diosmin.
- Urispas (antispasmodic).The medication is based on 200 mg of Flavoxate Hydrochloride.
Manufacturing and research facilities
To date, the company has only one manufacturing and research facility but both of them are approved by the WHO and the food and drug administration agencies of the countries where the company plans to export its products. Currently, the company works on the expansion of its manufacturing capacities to ensure the supply of highly demanded essential medications at the lower prices in its domestic country and neighboring developing countries.
What medications made by Walter Bushnell Pharmaceuticals can you buy at our online pharmacy?
- Urispas based on Flavoxate is an antispasmodic medication that relieves the tone of the smooth muscles predominantly in the urinary tract. The antispasmodic effect of the preparation starts to develop within one hour after the pill intake with the maximum effect in two hours. The medication is appointed for the symptomatic treatment of dysuria, nocturia, cystitis, prostatitis, and urethritis. This mediation can be found in our Men’s health section.
Top medications by Walter Bushnell Pharmaceuticals:
Find the latest special offer from pharmaceutical companies:
- Abbott - A promise for life
- Ajanta Pharma Limited
- Aristo Pharmaceuticals
- AstraZeneca Pharmaceuticals
- Aurochem Pharmaceuticals
- Aventis Pharma
- Bayer Pharmaceuticals
- Biochem Pharmaceuticals
- Blue Cross Pharma Industry
- Centurion Laboratories
- Chandra Bhagat Pharma Pvt.Ltd
- Cipla - Caring for life
- Combitic Global Caplet Pvt
- Consern Pharma PVT LTD
- Dharam Pharma Distributors
- Dr Reddy’s Pharmaceuticals
- Emcure Pharmaceuticals
- ESSA Pharma Inc.
- FDC Pharmaceuticals
- Fourrts Laboratories
- German Remedies
- Glenmark Pharmaceuticals
- HAB Pharmaceuticals
- HELIOS pharmaceuticals
- Intas Pharmaceuticals Ltd.
- IPCA - A dose of life
- J.B. Chemicals Pharmaceuticals
- Johnson and Johnson
- Khandelwal Pharma
- Lupin Pharmaceuticals Inc.
- MAC Labs
- Macleods Pharmaceuticals
- Mankind Pharmaceuticals - Serving Life
- MSD Be well
- Novo Nordisk Pharma
- R.P.G. pharmaceuticals
- Rayh Health Care
- Sandoz a Novartis company
- Sanofi Aventis Pharmaceuticals
- Serdia Pharmaceuticals
- Serum Pharmaceuticals
- Solvay Pharmaceuticals
- Sun Pharma
- Sunrise Remedies
- Systopic Pharmaceuticals
- Torrent Pharmaceuticals
- UCB Pharma
- Unichem Laboratories Limited
- Unicure Pharmaceuticals
- Unique Pharmaceuticals
- Vipro Lifes cience
- Wockhardt Pharmaceuticals
- Wyeth Pharmaceuticals
- Zydus Pharmaceuticals