10 ways to trick your body into losing weight
Almost all women are unsatisfied with their bodies. Even those, who are in no way overweight, think that they might lose some weight to look better. The demand creates supply and almost daily news about a new diet that claims to help you lose weight fast and easy pop up. But think critically, if you gained your extra pounds over years, how can you lose them in a week? Well, maybe starving and eating nothing but water can result in a drastic slimming but it can cause a number of diseases as well as make your skin saggy so you will need to spend a lot of money for a surgery to remove extra skin. We are not trying to discourage you from losing weight, though we advise you to approach the matter smartly. First of all, you need to revise your diet and change it to a healthier one at least reducing the number of fast food you eat per week. Secondly, you need to incorporate at least a bit of exercising to keep your muscles and skin toned. In this article, we collected for you 10 easy ways that can help you lose some weight even without significantly changing your lifestyle. Take a look and start your path today!
1. You can lose up to 20 pounds a month eating at home rather than at restaurants. You can still go to your favorite restaurants but reduce the number of times you do so during a week. Start cooking using healthier, less fatty products and the results will not keep you waiting.
2. Set a rule that if you want to eat an unhealthy food you need to go to buy it instead of driving. Doing so you will either feel lazy to go to a store and refuse to get an unhealthy food or go and burn some calories while walking which is also good.
3. Start eating breakfast. It is quite common for people not to eat breakfast. Some do so because they do not get up early enough and just can’t get to work at time if they have breakfast, others do not feel hungry in the morning. But remember, a breakfast can greatly reduce the number of high-calorie snacks you eat during the day and help you lose up to 80 pounds a year.
4. Do at least some exercises. Most people plan to go to the gym but never actually do so. If you feel lazy and unmotivated every time you decide to go to the gym, remember that you can help your body even doing some short circuits of exercises a day at home. For example, you can do 15 sit-ups, 15 crunches and repeat it three times, then do a bit of stretching. It shouldn’t be all or nothing, a bit of exercising is better than not moving at all.
5. Eat more greens. Without going vegan you can still greatly benefit from increasing the quantity of greens you are eating. Vegetables and greens make you full quicker so you will eat less unhealthy food.
6. Run for 10-20 minutes a day. Once again, it is better to do at least a bit of exercising than not doing it at all. Various slimming programs claim that you only burn calories after you run at least for 40 minutes but it is not true. First of all, not anyone can run for so much from the beginning. Secondly, running a bit is better than just sitting on your couch and eating chips.
7. Order small portions of fast food. If you cannot live without fast food, you should at least start ordering smaller portions. Such places usually offer bigger portions cheaper than the smaller ones but you have to think about your health and figure first.
8. Leave a room for your favorite snacks counting calories and eating less of other food. If you want to get slimmer yet treat yourself with a chocolate, count the number of calories you consume a day and make sure that your chocolate bar will fit in the limit you set for the weight loss.
9. Get yourself a dog. Dogs are loyal friends and pleasant companions and they also make you get out of your home for a walk frequently so it is a win-win decision to get yourself a dog.
10. Go to a dance class. Some women don’t go to the gym because they find it boring and exhausting. But as we have already mentioned, the key is to move. You can choose and the activity that makes you move, if you like dancing rather than lifting weight or running, go for it! You will not only lose weight but make your moves more graceful and enjoy your time exercising.