Help your body in weight loss process making it crave for healthy food
A sedentary lifestyle that most of us have due to the specifics of our work since we spend the biggest part of our day before the PC's screens doesn’t make us healthier. The most noticeable disadvantage of such lifestyle is quite visible, we gain excessive weight. At one point, almost everyone starts thinking about weight loss and means that will help them to look and feel less heavy again. You can check our weight loss medications that we offer at our pharmacy at attractive prices and follow these easy tips to make your body crave less junk food and more healthy food.
1. Start exercising. You may think that we are joking here as this tip is included in all articles on weight loss as a main factor in losing extra kilos. But now we are not going to tell you that it is the only way to burn more calories than you consume but about the fact that was established during the recent study conducted by American scholars. They discovered that moderate exercising suppresses appetite. In the study, two groups of women were taking part: one group was made to jog for 30 minutes in a moderate tempo and another simply needed to cut their calorie intake. The results were surprising, not only the metabolism in those who jogged was accelerated, they also refused extra food offered by the researchers at the end of each day that was so welcomed by women who had to stick to a strict calorie limit.
2. Do not try to lose a lot of weight through a strict diet that cuts important nutrients from your daily ration. Losing a lot of weight in a short time and depriving yourself of the products your body needs you make it experience stress that leads to the reduction of appetite-suppressing hormone leptin levels. Naturally, you will feel hungrier and sooner or later have a breakdown and regain all lost kilos.
3. Do not drink diet soda. Though such products are claimed to leave you satisfied without making you gainin any extra pounds, the sweet taste they offer teases your body and tricks it into thinking that you are about to give it a boost of energy through sugar intake. When nothing happens after you drink a sweet drink with almost no calories, your body starts to demand the promised calories and you feel extreme hunger.
4. Get enough sleep. It is proven scientifically that the levels of the hormone responsible for saturation and suppressing of the appetite drop when you sleep for less than 8 hours a day. Moreover, not sleeping enough makes your body stressed and as a protective mechanism your body demands more treats to cope with stress.
5. Before menstruation, women experience increased food cravings due to the elevated levels of progesterone. Know your cycle and control what you eat during this period of time, avoid food and drinks that make you even hungrier such as diet soda and other products with high glycemic index. Eat more vegetables and lean meat in this time to get fuller quicker without eating too much.
6. Start eating a healthy breakfast. It is the best way to suppress your appetite for unhealthy snacks during the day. If you eat a bowl of oats with fruits and low-fat yogurt, you will stay saturated until your lunch break and will not have urges to eat chips or donuts and other junk food. You can also try other breakfast options such as scrambled eggs, whole grain cereal with skimmed or almond milk, and so on.