Order Plendil online. Buy Felodipine with no Prescription.
More facts about Generic Plendil (Felodipine 5 mg):
Generic Plendil (Felodipine 5 mg) guide:
What is Generic Plendil?
You might have heard about the medication called Plendil. It is a brand name owned by AstraZeneca, a British-based pharmaceutical concern. Generic Plendil is a collective name for all drugs with the same formula, composition, and effect that are made by other pharmaceutical companies. All of them have their registered names such as Keydipin, Vascalpha, Felodip, and many others.
When should you use Generic Plendil?
You can buy Generic Plendil and undergo a therapy with the pills in case you have hypertension or other heart-related condition and your doctor thinks that this medication is the most suitable for you. The medication can be used alone or be combined with other medications aimed to lower the blood pressure.
How to use the pills when you order Generic Plendil online?
If you have precise indications from your therapist on how the drug should be used, follow them without regard of the general instruction. Generic drug is not different from the brand-name medication in the dosage so you don’t need to make any adjustments. However, you should be attentive when ordering the drug to make sure that you procure the right dosage of Felodipine (the active ingredient) per pill. There are also different releases, i.e. instant or extended release pills. Here you can find the instruction suitable for instant release pills that are sold at our online pharmacy.
- The treatment of hypertension in adults is started with 5 mg taken once a day. The dosage can be subsequently adjusted downwards if the effect of the lower dosage is sufficient to 2.5 mg a day, or, on the contrary increased up to 20 mg a day. Make sure to increase the dosage only if you don’t have any side effects and after a consultation with your physician. Typically, the dose alteration can be done not sooner than 2 weeks after the therapy start.
- Hypertension treatment in elderly patients is started with 2.5 mg a day. Subsequently, if the desirable effect is not achieved, on condition that a patient tolerates the medication well, the dosage can be increased to 10 mg a day. Typically, the dose alteration can be done not sooner than 2 weeks after the therapy start.
- Treatment of hypertension in children by Plendil is not approved by the American Food and Drug Administration yet National Institutes of Health and National Heart, Lung, and Blood Institute allow the drug use in children older than 1 age in the dosage of 2.5 mg a day with subsequent increase (if necessary) to 10 mg a day. Typically, the dose alteration can be done not sooner than 2 weeks after the therapy start.
Though these dosages are considered standard and suitable for the majority of patients, you need to consult your healthcare provider first before you buy Plendil and start the therapy, especially in children or elderly patients, as certain conditions can greatly influence the safety of the medication use.
Are any dosage adjustments required for people with liver or kidney dysfunction?
No adjustments are recommended for people with mild to moderate kidney dysfunction.
People with liver dysfunction are advised to take lower dosages of the medication: the starting dosage should be 2.5 mg per day with possible increase to 10 mg a day after a gradual increase to 5 mg first.
How does Plendil (Felodipine) act?
The medication is a calcium channel blocker, a dihydropyridine derivative. It provides hypotensive and antianginal effects. It renders a selective activity aimed at smooth muscles of arterioles, lowers the afterload (reduces the blood pressure in the aorta by decreasing peripheral vascular resistance), and increases cardiac blood flow.
In the generally recommended dosages, Felodipine doesn’t affect the contractility and conductivity of the heart. It renders mild natriuretic effect, i.e. enhances the excretion of sodium with the urine, and diuretic effect, and doesn’t cause water retention in the body.
What adverse reactions can Plendil (Felodipine) use cause?
Before you order Felodipine, take into account that the medication can cause certain adverse reactions such as headache, dizziness, face redness, rapid heart rate, flushing, swelling, blood pressure lowering below norm, nausea, fatigue, weakness, allergic reactions, and others.
In order to know in what of them you should stop using the drug or seek medical assistance, make sure to consult your doctor before starting the therapy.
Whom the drug is contraindicated?
Do not buy Felodipine if you are pregnant (the drug is contraindicated during first three months of pregnancy), breastfeed, have rapid heart rate, low blood pressure or sharp decreases in the blood pressure, are allergic to one or several drug components.
With what drugs you should not combine Plendil (Felodipine)?
- Do not combine the medication with dolasetron-based medications as it can increase the risk of rapid heart rate.
- The medication increases the concentration of edoxaban in the blood which can lead to serious health damage.
- Any medication that contains rifampin and rifabutin are known to reduce the effectiveness of Plendil (Felodipine).
- Do not use the medication along with itraconazole and ketoconazole as the latter are able to increase the concentration of Plendil in the blood what can lead to the increased probability of the drug’s side effects and overdose.
- Tizanidine-based medications enhance the blood pressure lowering effect of Felodipine and can cause hypotension.
- The drug increases the concentration of venetoclax in the blood and the combined use is not recommended.
There are more potentially dangerous drug interactions with the hypotensive medication. Please consult your physician or cardiologist and inform him or her about all drugs that you use so they could advise you what preparations should and should not be used along with the drug before you buy Generic Felodipine.
What are the measures in the overdose with Plendil (Felodipine)?
If you suspect that you overdosed you should call poison help line and get the instructions suitable namely for your symptoms. If you feel like fainting, have rapid or slow heart rate, seek medical assistance immediately.
Is there a difference between the brand and generic?
If you are concerned that a generic is less effective or safe than the brand drug, do not be. They are the same. No medication can be marketed as a generic of a certain brand drug if it doesn’t correspond to its qualities including effect, mechanism of action, formulation, and so on. In order to be sure that you get the right medication when you buy Generic Plendil, pay attention to the active substance name that is written on the package of pills and should be Felodipine. If you are about to purchase the drug without the package, ask the pharmacy’s staff to tell you what is the active substance and what’s the per pill amount.
As for the cheaper price of generics, it’s simple. First of all, their manufacturers get the right (or buy it) to manufacture the pills identical to the original drug without investing into the research. Secondly, they often choose separate markets to enter without going to the U.S. market. Thirdly, they are commonly saving on advertising of their products.
Where to buy Generic Plendil (Felodipine)?
Though it may seem logical that the best place is your local drugstores, it is not quite true. First of all, the drug is sold with a prescription in the U.S. which forces you to go to your doctor every time you need a refill. Secondly, the prices of the medications are not regulated in the U.S. and the manufacturers are free to set ridiculously high prices for their drugs. Therefore, if you want to save without compromising quality of your treatment, you need to choose a reliable online pharmacy. Our online drugstore offers you to buy brand and generic drugs considerably cheaper that your local med stores and even without prescriptions. It is legal because the country we are sending the pills from allows selling medications for hypertension treatment without Rx.
Plendil (Felodipine) shipping options
If you buy Generic Plendil for the first time from our online pharmacy, make sure to read our FAQ section to find out about all our special offers, discounts, and how you can get bonus pills. We ship worldwide with tracking numbers even for standard delivery. If you need your pills at a certain time, please make sure to consult our customer support managers.
Our doctor prescribes Felodipine online for free, and there is no doctor’s consultation fee.
All orders of Felodipine arrive in discrete unmarked parcels. We leave the shipment description blank.