Buy Pure Herbal Quality Mens Health drugs
Men’s health refers to health issues specific to human male anatomy. Understanding the health risks for men is a crucial part in maintaining a healthy life. A few simple lifestyle changes can help address men’s health concerns including heart disease, cancer, obesity, diabetes and stroke.
One of the most men’s health issues is Erectile Dysfunction. Causes of erectile dysfunction are rarely of a purely organic or psychogenic cause. The following lists article is an overview of some of the possible causes of impotence. These are the areas that a doctor or therapist will look at when a man presents with a problem achieving and/or maintaining an erection.
Physical Causes of Impotence:
- Post-surgical side effects. accidental injuries to the penis or testicles, spine or pelvic area. Vascular trauma.
- Birth Defects
- Diseases & conditions e.g. Diabetes, flu, chronic renal failure, liver disease, arterial sclerosis, Parkinsons disease.
- Drug abuse- Recreational use or regular chronic over use of addictive drugs such as cocaine, heroin, amphetamines.
- Medication-drugs used for depression, Beta blockers for high blood pressure, diuretics.
- Hormone-testosterone deficiency, prolactin secreting pituitary tumours, thyroid disorders.
- Excessive alcohol consumption.
Psychological Causes of Impotence
The psychological aspects of erectile dysfunction are considered to have major significance so have to be addressed when seeking treatment. Psychological issues often stem directly from physical problems but psychological factors could also be the prime reason for erectile dysfunction. The most common psychological problems can generally be related to:
- Inhibited sexual desire
- Anxiety Disorders
- Mental fatigue
- Relationship problems
- Lack of interest in sex by partner
We Know Possible Causes But Will That Help Me?
The thing about impotence is that just because we know possible causes it does not follow that they are certain to be the cause. Impotence is so caught up with men’s image, socialization as well as psychology and the way our bodies function, or in this case do not function to our satisfaction.
The important thing is if you have a problem achieving and/or maintaining an erection that you get help, treatment for impotence.
Treat Men’s health issues such as heart disease, men’s cancer, men’s obesity, men’s diabetes, men’s stroke, erectile dysfunction. Treat erectile dysfunction and causes of impotence, restore erectile ability and facilitate sexual functioning.