Obety (Obety )
Obety is used for:
Treating obesity. It should be used with a reduced calorie diet.Obety is a diet aid. It appears to work by regulating chemicals in the appetite center in the brain to cause a temporary reduction in hunger or craving for food.
How to use Obety:
Use Obety as directed by your doctor. Check the label on the medicine for exact dosing instructions.
* An extra patient leaflet is available with Obety . Talk to your pharmacist if you have questions about this information.
* Take Obety by mouth with or without food.
* Unless otherwise directed by your doctor, Obety should be taken in the morning to avoid sleeping problems.
* If you miss a dose of Obety , skip the missed dose and go back to your regular dosing schedule. Do not take 2 doses at once.
Possible side effects of Obety:
All medicines may cause side effects, but many people have no, or minor, side effects. Check with your doctor if any of these most COMMON side effects persist or become bothersome:
* Back pain; constipation; dizziness; dry mouth; flu-like symptoms; headache; increased cough; increased or decreased appetite; indigestion; joint pain; migraine; nasal inflammation; nausea; nervousness; painful menstruation; sinus inflammation; sleeplessness; sore throat; upset stomach; weakness.
Seek medical attention right away if any of these SEVERE side effects occur:
* Severe allergic reactions (rash; hives; itching; difficulty breathing; tightness in the chest; swelling of the mouth, face, lips, or tongue); agitation; anxiety; change in amount of urine; chest pain; clumsiness; confusion; depression; difficulty breathing; disorientation; excitement; eye pain; fainting; fast or irregular heartbeat; high fever; increased sweating; large, unchanging pupils; loss of consciousness; one-sided weakness; restlessness; seizures; shivering; shortness of breath; stomach pain; swelling of the feet, ankles, or legs; tremors; unusual bruising or bleeding; vision problems; vomiting; weakness.
This is not a complete list of all side effects that may occur. If you have questions or need medical advice about side effects, contact your doctor or health care provider.
Proper storage of Obety:
Store Obety at room temperature, at 77 degrees F (25 degrees C), in a tightly closed container. Store away from heat, moisture, and light. Do not store in the bathroom. Keep Obety out of the reach of children and away from pets.
Our doctor prescribes Obety online for free, and there is no doctor’s consultation fee.
All orders of Obety arrive in discrete unmarked parcels. We leave the shipment description blank.